Thursday, September 8, 2011

5 little indians

Volevo trarre ispirazione dal libro "Dieci piccoli indiani" per il nuovo post: 10 cose a cui proprio proprio non potete rinunciare questo inverno ma 10 è una roba esagerata. Voliamo basso e rimaniamo a 5, poi aggiungerò altro.
__________
I was supposed to be inspired by the book "Ten little indians" for my new post: 10 2011/12 fw must-must-haves but ten is too much, my dear. Actually 5 is enough. I'll add some more tips later.

1. Cappello da poliziotto - Cop Hat
Credevate che Mahoney fosse totalmente out? Beh erravate, figlioli.  Ecco qualche esempio:
_____
Did you believ that Mahoney was totally out? You failed, sweeties. Examples? Here they are:




Anche voi non ne potete più? Benvenuti nel club.
If you can't stand all these "coppish" hat... Welcome in the club.
2. Robbbbe oversize squadrate - Oversize squared stuff



Dio bello, quanto sembrerei un sacco dell'umido così conciata, urgh! Se avessi voluto somigliare a Spongebob sarei nata gialla, grazie!
_____
Good Lord, I'll look a dustbin like this, urgh! If I wanted to look like Spongebob I was born yellow, thanks!

3. Colori fluo - Fluo Colors




4. Er pelo
_____
Da hair

Che poi non mi piace chè sono animalista e ho due Chihuahua. Quindi niente pelo!
_____
I don't like fur at all, I love animals and I have two Chihuahuas. So no furrrr (or buy it faux)!
5. Stellette di Dolce&Gabbana- Little stars by Dolce &Gabbana
Da quando ho visto Anne Hathaway di stelle vestita mi sono innamorata di questa kitschissima collezione. Lovvo und adoro! Ironico: non era lei a recitare la battuta "Gabbana con una o due B?"
_____
Since I saw Hanne Hathaway dressed in stars I felt in love with this ultra-kitsch collection. Adore und love!


 S.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!Great pics!! :) Check out my blog and follow! I'll follow yours back! Feel free to leave a comment as well! http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/
    Kisses! :D

    ReplyDelete